Friday, December 26, 2008

Fun with Friends part 3- Ava/Emmaline

This summer we had a lot of friends move away. One set to Kentucky, one to Tupelo, one to Oxford, and one set to the Beach. We have had a lot of adjusting to do with all of the change, but we are managing. Well, the set that moved to the beach was Abby's best friends, Ava and Emmaline. And it just so happened to be mine and Danny's best friends also. We went on a family vacation to the mountains for the FCA coaches camp in June together and had a blast. Our last big hurrah before they moved. Well, in November when Danny was away for a road trip, Abby and I went down to the beach for a visit. It was so much fun, but not nearly long enough. The whole way home Abby kept asking when we were going to move to the beach. She just has not been able to wrap her little head around the whole situation. I think I still have not been able to wrap my heart around it. We love you Matt, Bet, Ava, Emma, and Samuel....and miss you very much!!

The girls having fun in the bath tub!

My beautiful sweet Emmaline!

I was not able to get a cute picture of them playing together, this was the best.


The little mommas with sweet baby Samuel.




Having fun at the park.



Abby and Em posing.




The cutest curly blond girl I know! Sweet as can be!

The three buddies on the slide together!

















No comments: