We LOVE Chick-fil-a! I think Abigail could go there everyday for lunch if she could. Not only do they have great food, they are an amazing company! The company is very grounded in Christ, closed on Sundays, awesome to employees, always courteous to patrons and very supportive of FCA! So...we love it for more than the food!! On with the cows.........Anna called Friday morning and said lets dress the girls like cows and go to Chick-fil-a for cow appreciation day...of course I said yes immediately. They were the cutest cows ever and because they were dressed up as cows they received their food for free. It was fun seeing all the people dressed as cows....no Anna and I did not dress up! The girls were not still for long so I only have one good picture. Anna got a few more...they are on her blog! I just wish I would have taken a picture of their backside...they had the cutest cow tails!!!! Thanks for such a great lunch date GIRLS!
No comments:
Post a Comment