Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bargain of the Week!!!

I am so excited to share with you all my bargain of the week! For those of you who do not know me very well..I love to go to gargae sales, antique stores, flea markets and have been known to take stuff out of peoples trash.Yes, I said trash! (the stuff on the side of the road, not the garbage pail). Next time you are at my house just try to figure out what came out of the trash. :) I guess I just like the excitement of getting something that no one else wants and take it home and make it beautiful and functional. The best part of this week is not only the price, but I do not have to scrap it and paint it. We have been looking for trampolines for a while and wanting to buy one for Abigail. Well, Saturday morning I went to the Jackson Academy garage sale to see what I just might be missing. To make a long story short, I found a full sizetrampoline for $15! It is in perfect condition. No rust, the mat looks brand new, and all the pieces were there!! The boys at JA loaded it for me, Danny unloaded it, and by 10:00 that morning we had a trampoline to jump on. ( now we just have to buy the stuff to go up around it!) If you are ever thinking about throwing something away...please call me first! I will give you a bargain price!!! Or just barter with you:)Abby thinking....is this really mine?
Daddy and Abby trying it out for the first time!


How high can we go?

I have a feeling that Daddy is liking this as much as Abby is!!


Good job Mom! I love it.




1 comment:

meurrier said...

Tell Danny that Michael said he is a "real man" for putting that together!! Looks great! I am so proud of your bargain, and I know Myla will love it too the next time we are there!