Sunday, January 4, 2009

We are in New York!

Danny and I are in New York City right now on a mission trip with FBCJ college group. We are having so much fun and have seen so much of the city. We went to church at the Brooklyn Tabernacle today which was an experience in itself. The music was GREAT!! This evening we did a prayer walk through Columbia University. Tomorrow we will be starting our mission work in Brooklyn and in Queens. Would you all please pray for our group that we will be a witness to all we come in contact. We will be working with several different churches that have programs already in progress. Also, please pray for my parents as they are at home taking care of Abby. I can not wait to tell you all things the Lord is doing in our life and the lives of others!!!

3 comments:

meurrier said...

Not being pushy...but it is time to update the blog. You've been to NYC for crying out loud...don't you have some pictures? Just kidding...I'm just a shameless blog stalker waiting for an update.

Mandy said...

I like your blog. The cotton field picture is precious! You can check mine out at www.thefisherhome.blogspot.com

meurrier said...

U.P.D.A.T.E. Y.O.U.R. B.L.O.G. I.M.M.E.D.I.A.T.E.L.Y.