Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rock-A- Bye Baby

OK, OK, OK, I know I have been really bad. But, it is truely not all my fault. I realize it has been pretty much over a month since I posted, and I have really good excuses. One of them is not that I did not have any pics. Actually that is one of the problems. I have about 250 on my camera! So, I have to get them all on my computer, and then I have to put them on a disc and take somewhere because my computer for some reason will not upload pictures to the internet. (Calling all Techies....help.) I have to find someone that will let me sit at their computer for a long time, or go to Danny's work. So....you see my dilema. The next few days I am going to play catch up for the last month and a half. I have to get caught up because Abigail is about to have a birthday and we all know that is a big deal. I will have to post those pictures right away! Abby loves to look at our blog and everyone elses. She will sit forever scrolling down the pictures of our sweet friends. So, here I go, a little at a time. Just bear with me and I promise to try and do a better job.

Rock-A- Bye Baby

Abigail is such a little momma. She loves her babies and would take them everywhere with her if I would let her. Sometimes I just give up and let the babies go to church, the YMCA, Bible study, the grocery store......you get my drift. Not only does the baby need to go, but the baby has to have a bag with all of the necessary baby stuff...diapers, bottle, blanket, snack......you understand. So, anyway, Danny and Abigail love to DANCE to really loud music. They often do this in the evenings while I am cleaning up from dinner. Well, one night they put on some lullaby music from when Abby was a baby. She about flipped. She ran into her room and got her doll, small rocker and baby blanket and rocked her baby for a very long time. Since then she has been known to get her cd out, put it in the cd player and rock her baby all on her own. Well, finally one Sunday while I was getting ready she was rocking her baby and I got a few pictures. I think it is so precious. I guess this probably means I need to have another one soon she can have a real one to play with!!!

Sweet Momma






Last time my parents were here my mom brought some things she bought for next fall and winter. One thing happened to be a night gown and matching doll gown. OOPS! We should have never shown Abby! She was so determined to wear the gown to bed...but it was so long...so of course Ru Ru, being the grandma she is....sewed up the hem while she was wearing it! It was so cute watching her help sew the gown and of course the proud little momma had to pose with her baby for a picture!





Helping Ru Ru sew!




Standing to make sure it is not too long!!!


Sweet girl and her baby!!!









No comments: