HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!
Danny and I have been so blessed with a wonderful, precious, active, talkative, imaginative, loving, beautiful...( oh, all the great adjectives one could use for their child) adorable little girl. She has brought so much joy into our lives! I am so thankful God has given us the greatest opportunity of our lives in rearing this precious child! Parenting is not easy, but it sure is fun! And boy does time fly!! I can remember as if it was yesterday, everything that happened on the day she was born. Now don't ask me about the few weeks after, but that day is one I hope I will never forget. We have been so blessed with such wonderful friends. We were so excited and blessed that they could join us in celebrating Abigail! It was a beautiful day at the park, a lot of children running around and wonderful cake to eat....who could ask for more!!
HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!! 
I have tried to make little things about Abby's birthday parties a tradition. For instance, she was born on 5/5/05...so it being Cinco de Mayo, I always make the same mexican bean dip. Well, the past four years I have also made her outfit for her birthday and her cake. Well, this year I decided to let the tradition of the cake making go by the wayside. We all have strengths and weaknesses.....well cake making is not a strength of mine. So, I handed the reins over to my wonderful neighbor. She made this beautiful Hello Kitty cake for me. Abby absolutely loved it. The best part is that it tastes as good as it looks! She has a website that I have listed under my friends whereabouts..Southern Belle Cakes.
Can she blow them all out at once?
Can she blow them all out at once?
Ru Ru and her Girl!!! Sweet Margaret!
Abigail and Emily
These are a few of our sweet football boys. They come to our house on Sunday nights for 5th quarter along with others. Abby LOVES them. They were so sweet to come by her party. Thanks boys! We love you.
Abby's buddy Stefanie came by as well but we did not get a picture! We love you Stefanie!
I think the kids liked the cake as well!!
My beautiful sweet friend Missy and her adorable Buddy!! We will miss you all so much!!
Time for presents!
Thank you for all the wonderful presents! We will be having fun for the next year.
Caroline and Abby
The Girl Gang!
Mallory, Ava, Abby. Avery, and Emmaline






No comments:
Post a Comment